Losers UNlimited!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losers UNlimited!

Support for people attempting to lose weight, many of whom are using Reductil

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

27 July is day one for me!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mehrtsmagic

Mehrtsmagic

27 July is day one for me! Empty
PostSubject: 27 July is day one for me!   27 July is day one for me! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:22 pm

Got my prescription today (by the way, it appears all pharmacies are doing the price, not just radius) so starting tomorrow. Really excited, I eat well, just too much at times, so if I can just eat a bit less, I will be pleased.
Anyway, doing a last supper tonight - fish and chips and wine wine wine....mmmm, naughty I know!
I would like to hear others comments on how they are finding reductil in actually reducing thier appetite - is this effective?

Thanks, and it's nice to be sharing this journey with you all.

Rachael
Back to top Go down
LIN

PostSubject: hi rachael   27 July is day one for me! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:52 pm

today is day two for me. appetite definately reduced, although i over eat more out of habit than hunger!! drank plenty of water today and feeling positive so far. i have to work an exercise plan too though if i am going to make this work. i hate exercise it makes me sweat! good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 27 July is day one for me!   27 July is day one for me! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:32 am

hi Rachael
My first day tomorrow .. had fish and chips tonight *nawty nawty* but flagged the wine cos I can't stop at one bom

Roll on Friday flower
Back to top Go down
Mehrtsmagic

Mehrtsmagic

PostSubject: Re: 27 July is day one for me!   27 July is day one for me! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 1:44 pm

Day one was good, ate slightly reduced meals, and never felt like snacking in between which was great.
Going to try and not weigh myself for a while, and instead focus on eating less food rather than the numbers on the scales.
Keep up the good work folks!
Back to top Go down
kgd2

PostSubject: Re: 27 July is day one for me!   27 July is day one for me! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:45 am

welcome its great isn't it yes stay off those darn scales it a bad trap to get into
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 27 July is day one for me!   27 July is day one for me! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:41 am

Day 3 for me, and I'm staying away from my scales until Friday!

lol!

I have to remind myself to eat as I'm not interested in food.
I feel dizzy sometimes and realize I haven't eaten .. so I've got to remember to eat, and to eat well.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 27 July is day one for me!   27 July is day one for me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

27 July is day one for me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Losers UNlimited! :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: