Losers UNlimited!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losers UNlimited!

Support for people attempting to lose weight, many of whom are using Reductil

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

think I know what I'm doing

Go down 
+7
shellstewart
Kaye
Mrdad
mattie171
pooh
kgd2
maggieb2
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
maggieb2

think I know what I'm doing Empty
PostSubject: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:48 am

Good luck to us all - lets choose a day to weigh in and go from there. don't need to post weight, just maybe ***4.8kg and then we can post our losses over the weeks
Back to top Go down
kgd2

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:08 am

lol! got here at last. im keen to post how much i have lost on a weigh in day how about thursdays but any day would suit just named a day to get it started this is a great idea thanks for all your work setting it up
Back to top Go down
kgd2

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:23 am

Sad just been to tm thread and read the last mesage bit scary today is only my 4th so will be waiting for next week to see if it all turns to custard I really though it was all go and I was one of the lucky one coz I feel so good now I have to wait and see not in the clear yet anyone else feeling like this? but I will stay positive
Back to top Go down
pooh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 2:50 am

flower Don't worry about it chicky. I've been on it before and never experienced anything like that. So ... don't stress about it nor worry about it too much. Besides at the moment its working for you and that's what matters.

I'm keen to have a weigh in day too. I'd be keen for either a Saturday or a Monday. But I spose we don't all have to weigh in the same day eh.

Thanks for setting up the site Kaye, you've done a wonderful jobby Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
mattie171

PostSubject: think i know what im doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 3:37 am

Surprised im here still dont know what im doing
Back to top Go down
mattie171

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 4:15 am

good nite every 1 sleep well.
Back to top Go down
kgd2

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 4:33 am

thanks everyone see you all tomorow i hope. We all did well today it was good to here from shell she is strong and sounds well hugs to all sleep well
Back to top Go down
Mrdad

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 3:46 pm

Morning girls:)I have managed to find my wau here lol.
Shells you go girl!!!!
We are going out for breakfast with friends this morning but i plan on being very good.
Hugs to all.
P.s im seeing the nurse every 2 weeks to be weighed in so will post loss then (i don't own scales)
Have a fab day girls.
vicky.
Back to top Go down
kgd2

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 4:58 pm

What a Face hiya girls hope all is well this morning I'm a bit tired granddaughter slept with us last night she has a blocked nose so was waking up almost every hour getting a bit old for this game but then again I love it only have a small family lunch today about 11 of us but i had better get cooking I am confident that I will stick to salads no trouble as the reductil is working hope you all behaved your selves last night and didn't get on the drink to much lol
have a good day and hope to catch up tonight with some of you
Chris
Back to top Go down
mattie171

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:08 pm

sunny good morning ladies hope u are all well have to go and see the nurse on monday just so she can c how im doing.I still feeling great.Hope it last.Not a very nice day here to day.Have to go to work this afternoon.So everyone have a great day.
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:11 pm

Morning everyone - so far I'm finding it so easy on Reductil! I was a little scared when I read the post on TM about the depression kicking in after a week! I am on permanent medication for depression, and after a couple of particularly severe episodes, its not something I would ever want to go through again! However, I'm staying positive by believing that if I'm already on antidepressants, I'm (hopefully!) bullet-proof!
In my earler intro etc I forgot to say, dont forget, this is OUR site, my name is there as moderator, but only because I was the one who set it up. The forum is for us all, invite anyone you feel may benefit from it, start new thread, use it as your own, because it is our own! I have a busy day ahead so will catch up probably tomorrow!
Have a good day!
Back to top Go down
https://losers.forumotion.com
mattie171

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:27 pm

Very Happy hi i think this site is neat and thanku for it.I wasnt happy when i read about the drepession on tm but hey we will see.i thinkReductil is great i feel great.Gee it took me a long time to find this site now i put it on my favorites.
Back to top Go down
maggieb2

PostSubject: Afternoon everyone   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:42 pm

Seems as if we are all starting to get the hang of being in a forum - completely new for me. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow morning and post it on here - out loud and in the full (I think) I need to become a lot healthier than what I am now and with everyone's help I will be doing it. Talk tomorrow night after work. good luck all and stick with it.
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:39 pm

I like the idea of Monday being the official "weigh-day". I've always found that the times taht are likely to be challenging are often over the weekend - if you know you're reporting in on Monday it helps to keep you on teh straight and narrow. However, if others want to adopt different days its not the end of the world - we could start a separate thread called "progress" or something similar and post our weeks progress on whatever day we've chosen. I have to admit to having had a check or two on the scales already, adn have to say I am already feeling rewarded...(By teh way I should ahve mentioned in my Intro, my fingers and head dont always work in sync so you'll have to Embarassed get used to reading my mixed up adn, teh and hvae!)
Back to top Go down
kgd2

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 1:01 am

Evening all ow I was good today yahoo good to see so many posts on here already and yes I brought some scales last week and have been having a wee sneaky look and I know this is not a good thing to do but well we already know I'm weak willed lol but yep it looks good I will post tomorrow how much I have lost and yes day 5 was as good as ever feeling positive again got over reading that negatived one on tm yesterday I did know already that it wouldn't work for everyone but I was on a happy high of confidence till I read it now am maybe more realistic its just that I havent managed to grow up yet but I'm getting there lol
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 2:34 am

I know what you mean kgd, however, I guess the way to deal with it is to assume it will work for us! I noticed someone else earlier in taht thread said something about someone she knew taking it and spending all their time in the loo! I would think she confused Reductil with Xenical, which of course does send you to teh loo ( in my case I may never come out of the loo if I took it) - so theres always teh chance that the person saying about the depression may ahve got teh wrong product too! i took Tenuate Dospan a few years ago ( i think thats what they call Duramine now) and that was pretty scary stuff! I discussed with my GP before taking Reductil atht I wasnt going to be as high as a kite as I was on that stuff!
I have made up my mind taht now Mike and I ahve made the financial commitment, taht this will finally be the time I succeed in losing the 25kgs I need to lose. In the last few years I have left a mentally abusive marriage, found a soulmate, gained a large lot of my self-confidence back, and completed 2/3 Uni degree. I am proud of what I have achieved, but my weight has been the one thing that I keep feeling I fail myself with - so this time, my weight is going to join the list of things I've overcome! the next thing is to learn to type quickly and accurately! lol!
Back to top Go down
kgd2

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:09 pm

bounce morning to all Day 6 and very happy with the weigh in thanks for your encouragement Kaye I am amazed at what strong women you all are I am so proud to be part of this team have a good day everyone see you later
Chris
Back to top Go down
shellstewart

shellstewart

PostSubject: soooooo   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:37 pm

affraid what are you ladies doing , along with taking the pill>??
Back to top Go down
mattie171

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:15 pm

lol! morning everyone just being to see the nurse i have lost 1kg thought it would be more.But she said that good.And to drink more water,walk.Hope you are all have a great day.
Back to top Go down
shellstewart

shellstewart

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:23 pm

flower Are you changing what you eat?? what else are you doing? i dont know if im doing it right, haaha god that sounds dumb,, im eating my plan that she gave me and walkign,,, do i need to do anything else??
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:32 pm

damn - you dont get long to write a message! Just wrote one and my time expired, so I lost it! Have run out of time nbetween classes, so will repost this evening! have a great day!
Back to top Go down
kgd2

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:56 pm

Hi 1 kg lost is better than 1kg gained and with no side affects and easy as well so I agree with your doc that is good and to fast and we wont set good eating habits I try to stick to just what ever I'm feeding the family only in a smaller amount since that satisfies me anyway hoe ever I make sure I have breakfast which I never used to and watch what I have for lunch and sort of have a rough calorie count
Back to top Go down
walker28

PostSubject: Hi to you all!   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:58 pm

Finally found this site...couldn't work out where you all had gone lol...day 4 for me and going along fine...off to town to buy groceries soon...lots of fruit and veges and lean meat!! Can't wait for first weigh in. Probably make it Thursday. Have a good day everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kgd2

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:59 pm

Hi 1 kg lost is better than 1kg gained and with no side affects and easy as well so I agree with your doc that is good and to fast and we wont set good eating habits I try to stick to just what ever I'm feeding the family only in a smaller amount since that satisfies me anyway hoe ever I make sure I have breakfast which I never used to and watch what I have for lunch and sort of have a rough calorie count
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:08 pm

Kaye I had this trouble with my post yesterday - lost the whole thing affraid

So I suggest that before you click the preview /send button that you copy and paste it onto an email. That way if you do loose it it's not lost forever. Then its an easy task to copy and paste it back onto here again.

Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

think I know what I'm doing
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Losers UNlimited! :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: