Losers UNlimited!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losers UNlimited!

Support for people attempting to lose weight, many of whom are using Reductil

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

think I know what I'm doing

Go down 
+7
shellstewart
Kaye
Mrdad
mattie171
pooh
kgd2
maggieb2
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Winnie
Admin

think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:48 am

lol!

and are they comfortable or annoying?
Back to top Go down
mattie171

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:19 pm

queen comfortable. lol! had them 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:43 am

I dread getting the lower ones, as my mum has major probs with hers as she doesn't have much gum for them to sit on...it's really put me off big time, and I dread it when I get a toothache in case i need it out.

But what will be..will be

affraid
Back to top Go down
mattie171

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:52 am

lol! You dont need teeth winne go with out. Very Happy Its my weekend off thankgod 4 that i work 13 days on and then get 2 off. Sleep i think that why im tried all the time.I have got a extra 3 days this time.Dont go back till thursday.Hope its fine.Have a weekend. flower
Back to top Go down
mattie171

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:53 am

lol! thats a good weekend. confused must be tried Neutral
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:16 am

I lay in bed last night contemplating what to do
about my dizziness.
I awoke with the decision not to take my table today ...three hours later I had lost all the dizziness that has plagued me for 8 days, tonight I feel good. Such a shame as i had hoped reductil was for me. I'm very sensitive to medications and reductil must be one of them.I have reluctantly decided to stop taking them.

I wish you all the very best in your weight loss with reductil!!
Go hard out girls! cheers

Wendy flower
Back to top Go down
mattie171

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 4:58 am

Crying or Very sad winnie sorry about that.All the best
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 8:29 pm

two days later and I'm dizzy again, so it may not be the reductil at all.

Will wait and see what happens during the week.
Back to top Go down
mattie171

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 9:52 pm

Very Happy well lets hope it no the reductil.then you can go back on it. flower
Back to top Go down
walker28

PostSubject: Hi Winnie   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 4:38 am

Really hope you can stick with it...especially if the dizziness has nothing to do with reductil....

sorry i'm just being nosey...I know I don't post much but really get heaps of good advice just by reading posts...

I've got 1 more week on 10mg and then 15mg...can't wait as I've had feelings of hunger this week!!!!! AAAgggghhhh! No please no!!

I've lost 5kgs in 3 weeks so far so I guess I shouldn't grumble, eh?

Anyway all the best with you Winnie and hope you can still continue on ruductil......'cmon we can all do it together!!

Regards, Di
Back to top Go down
mattie171

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:15 pm

Very Happy hi walker i know what you mean with the hunger.Bugger it.The dr gave me 3months worth of 10mg.so i cant get the 15mg
Back to top Go down
mattie171

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:30 am

flower hi everyone how is it all going im going great have been doing heaps of walking thelast few days.Back off to work thursday afternoon BUGGER.Winne how are you feeling now.
Back to top Go down
shellstewart

shellstewart

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:33 pm

Hey guys,,, long time i know,, i have been doing well, except, i find my self not hungry at all!! like AT ALL, i eat dinner, but am not wanting brekkie or lunch,, so then i get dizzy,,, No , so hubby has made me take aprotien shake to keep my energy levels up,, a few days ago was the first time i have been tempted by chocolate and chippies,, but until then i was not interested,, i have my first official weigh in with dr, which means i have been on it for a month today, and i go and get my next perscription,, flower dr appt is at 11.45, so will post if i have lost any since then,,, regardless if i have lost much or not, i can not only fit into my jeans that were too tight (ugly tight), but they are baggy for the first time since i got them, and my MIL gave me some track pants, which were like leggings on me, and they are baggy too, i still walk nearly every day, which im sure helps a heap!!anyway will let you know how i go today :-)
Back to top Go down
LIN

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:46 pm

oh wow shellstewart - cant wait to hear how much you have lost. its gunna be heaps!
Back to top Go down
mattie171

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:28 pm

flower hurry up shell want see how must you lost got to go to work soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xserendipityx

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:35 pm

Shellstewart - It sounds as if you've not only lost a lot of weight but toned up too. Good luck for the weigh in!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

think I know what I'm doing
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Losers UNlimited! :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: