Losers UNlimited!

Support for people attempting to lose weight, many of whom are using Reductil

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Loosing your reply posts???? here's what I suggest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winnie
Admin

PostSubject: Loosing your reply posts???? here's what I suggest   Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:15 pm

Yes grrrr ....I wrote an enormous letter on a thread here yesterday, then clicked the preview button and wham Exclamation lost of whole thing Exclamation Exclamation
Sad Disappointing to say the least, then of course didn't want to rewrite another one but I did out of sheer determination lol!

What I do now is 'before' I click the 'preview or send button' I select all and click copy and save the letter to my computer or stick it in an email, and if i do loose it , it's not lost forever. Then it's simply a matter of copying and pasting it back on here again.

It might save a bit of frustration for those of you that have this happening Idea

Cheers
Wendy
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winnie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Loosing your reply posts???? here's what I suggest   Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:19 pm

In fact to make it even easier click 'select all' then 'copy' then 'send'.

that way it's still on your mouse and you can click 'paste' onto the new reply.

I hope that makes sense

Question

Wendy sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Loosing your reply posts???? here's what I suggest
Page 1 of 1