Losers UNlimited!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losers UNlimited!

Support for people attempting to lose weight, many of whom are using Reductil

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is the cost of reductil when it's not on special?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Winnie
Admin

What is the cost of reductil when it's not on special? Empty
PostSubject: What is the cost of reductil when it's not on special?   What is the cost of reductil when it's not on special? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:23 pm

Just curious Question

I'm off to the Dr at 3 pm today ... fingers crossed sunny
Back to top Go down
kgd2

What is the cost of reductil when it's not on special? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the cost of reductil when it's not on special?   What is the cost of reductil when it's not on special? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:48 pm

Hi Winnie I think it costs about $189 per month when not on special now that is going to hurt I have a 3 month script and am going to try and get another 3 months before 30th sept that's when it says on tv that the special runs out so I guess they have to stick to that I think I have the most weight to lose not sure how much just going to stop when I'm comfortable with what I look like but thinking maybe 45 kgs to lose Embarassed also just in case you want to reply without starting new post at the bottom of the page is post reply its good to see so many people joining in hope this helps
Chris
Back to top Go down

What is the cost of reductil when it's not on special?
Page 1 of 1