Losers UNlimited!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losers UNlimited!

Support for people attempting to lose weight, many of whom are using Reductil

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Progress

Go down 
+6
pooh
mattie171
shellstewart
kgd2
Kaye
maggieb2
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mattie171

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 4:55 pm

lol! way to go winne
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:11 pm

3rd weigh-in for me - a loss of 1.2 kg this week, making a total loss of 4.5. And finally the pain from my tooth is abaing gradually; instead of hanging out for the next 6 hourly lot of painkillers, I can actually last a couple of hours past the due time, especially overnight! I didnt think I would be glad to even get to this stage - teeth, who'd have them? lol!
I used to often threaten to get my jaws wired shut to stop myself eating, silent but I'm certain even then I would have coped with pureed goodies - thank goodness Reductil kept me under control!
Back to top Go down
https://losers.forumotion.com
LIN

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 5:58 pm

weighed myself this morning (day 14) have lost total of 2.5kg, yet the first 2kg was in the first 5 days. I can feel my clothes fitting better now and I am sure I can see the loss in my face. Another 12.5kg to go for goal weight!
Back to top Go down
mattie171

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 9:47 pm

lol! went to see the nurse i have lost 4.6kgs in to weeks flower go back to see nurse in 2 weeks time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maggieb2

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Update!   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:11 pm

sunny I'm a happy girl. Not getting the huge fast results that you reductil users are but I am very happy today. 1kg loss this week - total of 2kg is 3 weeks. Very happy. Am away for the rest of the week at a food show so hopefully, my 1 kg loss won't turn into a 3kg gain! Take care and will catch up at the end of the week to see how you are all doing. Don't forget the 2slick4u exercise guru (me lol! ) is watching you all. Exercise heaps otherwise the tablet is doing it all for you and you aren't changing any old habits.
Back to top Go down
missmanx

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:50 pm

Yay maggieb2! Thats still a great loss - as I posted somewhere else on here, 1kg a week will make me very happy! I think that most people that spend a week or two on a much improved diet are going to lose a fair bit the first week or two regardless of the plan or reductil. Its really mostly fluid loss anyway. If you can maintain a 500g - 1kg loss per week you should be stoked! Smile
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Admin

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:18 pm

I'm having sweet cravings....gave in and bought some liquorice all sorts, munched on them like some starved third world kid pig anyone else having cravings?
Back to top Go down
missmanx

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:35 am

Oh no Winnie! That sux, and don't ya always feel stink afterwards! So far I haven't had much in the way of cravings for anything. Have you thought about making some diet jelly up or keeping some fun free coke (gold label) in the fridge? If you make diet jelly with way less water than the pack says you can set it on a plate then cut into strips kinda like jelly snakes. You might have to experiement - I haven't made them for ages and I can't remember how much water I used.

I am having trouble reminding my head that I dont need to put so much on the plate or in my mouth. Today for lunch I had a seafood roll and my partner had a couple of pieces of battered fish. The seafood roll was plenty for me but I had a bit of his leftover fish. I regretted it all afternoon because I felt like I had really over eaten and I was very full!
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Admin

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:46 am

Yeh lol I over ate at tea tonight - well I was good at tea, but ate too much custard and fruit for pudding !

drunken
Back to top Go down
mattie171

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 1:55 am

affraid hi you lot i have found it hard the last three nites.
Back to top Go down
LIN

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:41 pm

Sounds like we are all losing focus a wee bit. I ate a whole bag of marshmallows last night. Felt bit sick half way through but couldnt stop til they were all gone. dont ya hate that!
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Admin

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:15 pm

Laughing yup Lin I know how you feel.

Maybe it's a hormonal thing?

Question
Back to top Go down
LIN

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:08 pm

or maybe its a greedy thing! xx
Back to top Go down
kgd2

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 2:24 am

weigh in day was Monday no weight loss this week felt bad but still I have lost 5kgs since I started almost 3 weeks ago so I am happy with that but will think about going up to the 15s as I have a lot to lose hoping it wont take longer than 12months but then it did take me a lot of years to get this big well done everyone keep going I still have no side affects but am drinking heaps of water now thats got to be good for me
Back to top Go down
kgd2

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:48 pm

bounce weigh in day and I have lost 2kg this week so am very pleased thats 2.5kg 1st week, 2.5kg 2nd week, 0 3rd week and 2kgs 4th week
Back to top Go down
LIN

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:15 pm

Wahoo kgd2 - you are awesome!! Bet you have a big grin today. xx
Back to top Go down
LIN

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:54 pm

Weighed in for third week this morning. Very disappointed to see no loss at all. However I do 'feel' skinny on the inside!! xx
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:39 pm

Dont let it get to you Lin - did you notice taht with kgd2's losses, she also lost nothing week 3? So no doubt there will be some weeks like that, but if the others continue to be great then its ok - you may find its a cyclic thing, so possibly week 7 may be a no-go too.
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:40 pm

And well done too kgd2! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Admin

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:06 pm

Well done gals!

You must be feeling good huh?

Have you changed your eating habits much?

wendy flower
Back to top Go down
LIN

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:41 pm

weighed in for the end of week four. total loss is 4kg. Not as impressive as some of you others - but it is movement in the right direction. have lost 8cm from waist, 5cm from bust. nothing at all from hips. can definately see the difference now and can feel it in the way my clothes fit.
Back to top Go down
kgd2

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:44 pm

good morning all gee I had some trouble this morning trying to get on here anyway today is my weigh in and I have lost 1kg and I'm happy with that
Back to top Go down
mattie171

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:41 am

lol! yes i think we are all doing just bloody great. flower
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:14 am

I think this is week 5 for me - no change in weight, but I was very eratic with my tablets over the last week, so that could be the main reason. The trusty teeth (or lack of them!)have still been causing grief, after developing dry socket and finally recovering from that, I developed an infection. Add visitors staying, getting overtired and worn out, missing tablets etc, I think its a miracle I didnt gain!
Anyway overall weightloss is 5 kgs which I am rapt with - I have never lost so much in such a time frame with so little effort before. Have a 2 week study break starting next week, so hope to regain some sanity and finally start some exercise, which I ahvent managed to get to yet!

Keep up Very Happy the good work everyone!
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:35 pm

week 6 lost 500g - total loss 5.5 kgs. Been really slack recently, and must admit there have been times that although I ahvent felt the need to eat, the mouth opens and food "falls" !into it anyway! Am on study break for 2 weeks now so aim to use this time to set up good eating,studying and exercise routines! Famous lastwrods - have been trying most of my life for most of those things, but if at first you dont succeed.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Progress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress   Progress - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Progress
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Losers UNlimited! :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: