Losers UNlimited!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losers UNlimited!

Support for people attempting to lose weight, many of whom are using Reductil

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

think I know what I'm doing

Go down 
+7
shellstewart
Kaye
Mrdad
mattie171
pooh
kgd2
maggieb2
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kgd2

think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:37 am

Hi girls I'm in a happy happy mood today was a good test for me I had morning tea with some friends so out came the chocy biscuits wasn't even tempted this afternoon I had a late informal committee meeting and being country woman out came the chocolate cake cream sponge the whole works I thought before I got there that my hand would have a mind of its own having had years of just chatting and eating what I like had a nice cup of tea and was busy chatting away and didn't even think about eating so there really is a fairy godmother cheers
Back to top Go down
mattie171

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:54 am

Smile way to go kgd2 we will get there.I dont even feel like any sweet things and i love cakes,ETC.lol
Back to top Go down
kgd2

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:01 am

great isn't it Mattie
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

PostSubject: Hi all!   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:15 pm

bounce Sorry I didnt get back on yesterday - I can see this semester being a little hectic for me - so I may be intermittent on here. Because of that do some of you others want to be moderators too? I think all it involves is being asked by email when others want to join - I dont know if theres a limit to the number of moderators allowed, but personally I think it'd be great if we all had access to moderate! I think since I am officially the only one at teh mo I have to give the go-ahead for any of you others, so if anyone wants let me know!
Back to top Go down
https://losers.forumotion.com
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

PostSubject: Hi all!   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:15 pm

bounce Sorry I didnt get back on yesterday - I can see this semester being a little hectic for me - so I may be intermittent on here. Because of that do some of you others want to be moderators too? I think all it involves is being asked by email when others want to join - I dont know if theres a limit to the number of moderators allowed, but personally I think it'd be great if we all had access to moderate! I think since I am officially the only one at teh mo I have to give the go-ahead for any of you others, so if anyone wants let me know!
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:17 pm

Also thanks for the tip about saving messages - will keep doing that - or keep my posts short! (I'm naturally a long-winded person so taht could be tricky! No
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

PostSubject: Confession time! (This is teh post I wrote yesterdaya and lo   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:20 pm

Wink Severasl asked what I was doing foodwise; I was reluctant to admit it but basically I have been existing on the minimum food I can get way with - hence the 2.7! Since I ahvent been hungry I've eaten only when my head tells me its needing sustenance. know its not a smart way to do it, but lets face it if I ever was smart with food I wouldnt be looking to lose 25kg! I intend (as long as I continue to feel healthy) to do this for teh first month to give me a good first boost, and then will swap to 3 lowfat meals a day, based loosely on teh ww programme. ..
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:24 pm

Likewise, I yesterday made a public vow on here - which then got lost - to start using the rowing machine regularly from tomorrow, Wednesday. I imagine I may have to adjust my food intake a bit then as exercising with limited food is probably not great. However, i should state that I am still having a substantial-ish main meal at night, just minimum through the day. I'm sorry if my large loss put any shadow over your own, btu remember those who lost 1 kg are certainly more sensible than I am! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
shellstewart

shellstewart

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:32 pm

OOH i had a good day food wise yesterday, i had my normal brekkie, then lunch (which is my treat) then dinner, all small portions,, and i didnt have my snacks afterwards, or anything, soooo cool!! now i think its a matter of choosing the right foods to have for lunch and dinner,, Wink After dinner i did a 45 minute class of cardio that the local primary school runs here. which was so hard out (ouch!!!) but i did it and lived, so i will commit to do that weekly.
Back to top Go down
kgd2

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:33 pm

good morning not feeling so good today I have caught the flu off my granddaughter I have a sore throat high temp and a cold so am having a lazy day. good luck everyone for day and have a nice day.i am going back to bed Sleep
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Admin

PostSubject: Know how you feel   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:43 pm

I got a cold off my daughter and am feeling yuk too, but on the mend I think .
Keep warm and rest lots sunny
Back to top Go down
mattie171

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:08 pm

pale so sorry you ladies have the flu keep warm.Just being for a walk still feeling good hope it last.Have a great day.Keep smiling. sunny
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:43 pm

I picked up my pills today
pharmacist said I have to keep a watch for any side effects that would indicate that fluoxitine and reductil aren't working together. Who else is on flux and reductil and is it ok?

Not starting the pills until Thurs or Friday until I'm over my cold, got a sick tummy too

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kgd2

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:23 pm

morning everyone had a crap day yesterday couple of the kids have the flu now as well so trying to cope with that and my throat is so sore yuk anyway had to force myself to eat yesterday ended up having 2 mandarin's 2 crackers 2 pieces of toast just because i thought i had to eat but yuk anyway I'm feeling a bit better today and have had breckie good to see tm thread still going and more people joining although I'm like an ostrich i don't like to here the negative stuff I tend to worry a bit but I am into day 8 and doing well with no side affects so going to ignore it
Back to top Go down
pooh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:39 pm

Kaye, I don't mind being a moderator queen

Sorry so many of you have the flu at the mo, not nice. Hubby is a teacher and he brings home all the lovely bugs, but touch wood, I haven't got them this time round bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Winnie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:18 pm

Phew I feel heaps better today, but got BOTH the kids home now.
Mine you they're 11 and 13 so they're not demanding Laughing

I'm starting my pills tomorrow, am concerned about taking them with prozac so will start weening myself off them.
I'm thinking that if they're similar to reductil then surely I can get away with taking only reductil....will confirm this with the chemist.

flower
Back to top Go down
mattie171

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:25 pm

sunny good 4 u winne.Im still feeling great.Just being 4 a walk.
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 7:01 pm

Thanks Pooh All I ahve to do is work out how to add you...
My husband is a teacher too, and yeah he seems immune to most of the bugs but brings thenm home to me! The generosity! Sorry, another hexctic day here - day off tomorrow, so hope to get to spend some time on here. Will look into adding you then Pooh! Good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
pooh
Admin

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 7:40 pm

Sweet as, just let me know . Can this be my 'mod' hat Arrow queen hehehe lol!

I'm always worried that hubby is going to bring home nits!!! affraid Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mrdad

PostSubject: Hi Girls   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 7:45 pm

Im sorry some of you have been under the weather.
I have found that i am having to force myself to eat as i have very little appitite?sp, i will eat if i strat to feel a little light headed(lack of food i suspect).
Keep up the good work girls.
vicky. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

PostSubject: Mrdad, I'm feeliing the same, but I'm starting to   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:04 pm

recognise the signs before I get to teh lightheaded stage, so I find I'm just having small snacks through the day. I dont think I feel quite as lively as I did last week, but certainly still motivated, and foodwise, still not bothered about it ( and for me, who seemed to spend a large part of my life eating or thinking about food tahts a major change!) And as far as rge depression taht someone on the TM thread mentioned - well it just wont happen! I have decreed that! queen lol! (If only it was taht easy, I'd also decree taht we will all wake up tomorrow at our desired weight!) By the way sorry about the spelling, my fingers get themselves out of order fairly regularly as you've no doubt noticed! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:10 pm

Okay I have just added Winnie and Pooh as administrators Embarassed there was confusion, I got your names mixed up! Apparently from what I could find in the not particularly easy to understand info, I think any members in this group are already moderators ( I think because I set it up as an "open" group) but I was down as the only administrator. As of now, as far as I can work out, there are now 3 of us admins, Winnie, Pooh and me.
Back to top Go down
pooh
Admin

PostSubject: thanks kaye, you're doing wonderfully!   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:33 pm

so do we just get an email if someone wants to join, and then we just press a button or wave our magic wants, or something, and they're in? i think its funny that winnie and pooh are added ... if you add them together, you've got WINNIE the POOH! Laughing Wink clown
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:49 pm

lol! Thats how I added the wrong one - thought it was Winnie and it aws Pooh, or was it the other way round? My heads starting to feel as if its "stuffed with fluff" too! Ironically, I too, am a great fan of the famous Winnie - up until about 5 years ago I had a fairly extensive collection of Winnie the Pooh toys and "stuff"!
Back to top Go down
Kaye
Admin
Kaye

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:53 pm

And to answer your question, I think thats what happens - I may be a uni student, but some of the 'finer' points of these websites manage to baffle me bigtime! Some days I'm easily confused confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: think I know what I'm doing   think I know what I'm doing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

think I know what I'm doing
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Losers UNlimited! :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: